Monday, November 28, 2011

Street (campus) Fashion

So I like to do quick sketches of awesome outfits on campus, just picking up the main points of each outfit and moving on. There are really quick and not very neat, but some I may clean up and make formal drawings of them. A few are what I wore on certain days.

This was me one day with a sweatshirt and errings from Forever 21+ and a dress from Goodwill and some Torrid tights and a pair of Old Navy heels

Me again in a sheer blouse from Forever 21+, a skirt from Old Navy and oxfords from Target

Girl on the bus had the coolest orange button down with little crosses all over it under her giant sweatshirt.


Quick digital coloring

Hipster in my art class


Best outfit on campus this year.


My doppelganger, I wore this gorgeous kimono jacket and pin tucked skirt and leaf earrings from Forever 21, and my new kicks from Payless. Loved the outfit just decided to play with the body shape.
Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving.

Stay Fierce

Jlivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful...