Monday, November 14, 2011

Costumes

So here are a few costumes that I've done for class. I've used a couple of different mediums, mainly ink and watercolor, but a few pastels and some colored pencil mixed in as well. Oh and two digital ones I've been playing around with.

 This one is a colored pencil sketch that I did for an assignment on line.
 This was my interpretation of the Mad Hatter outfit for a style of Haute Couture.
 Colored Pencil again, just a random one.
 These two are the character Snake from " A School for Scandal" I love this one and the detailing, my teacher was tickled pink when she saw it, which made me quite happy.
 This one is the character Lady Sneerwell from a ' A School for Scandal ' with her giant panniers.
 A Lady Teazle from the same play.


 Oh and we went to the mountains the other day, sooooo beautiful. They are predicting snow here. I hope it does not. I don't like trekking to class in the ice and snow.
And an Alice to my hatter for Haute Couture 'Alice in Wonderland ' Style

Keep it fierce!
Jlivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful...