Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures Oh My!











So a bit of the nature photography that I like to do, along with my two kitty cats that I love because they are wonderfully soft and fuzzy. Sadly the girl (the one on the stairs) dislikes people and anything to do with them. No petting, no staring, no nothing. Yet of course she is the softest thing ever to be on this earth...and she won't let you pet her. How unfair right?! But of course she is still the cutest thing to look at. Not much of a post today, I'm scanning a bunch of my drawings so hopefully those will be up in a day or so.

Oh I almost forgot. This dress was added to the American site on Monday and I think I'm in love. It is simply fantastic! So flattering for so many people and a right proper length. So amazing for the holidays and for any mildly more dressed up even. With black tights and black shoes, its will sing.
ASOS CURVE Midi Dress in Geo Smudge Print $80.87
 ( plus there is a ten percent off everything sale happening right now!!)


Keep it Fierce

Jlivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful...