Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Day

Here is today (Saturday the 11th) outfit. Consisting of a striped shirt, and cropped yoga's from Old Navy. My suede orange Birks' and a long black camisole from ASOS Curve! I put some weird "artistic" brush on the photo since it was blurry.

It was a study in the library and water color kind of day so comfort was key. But it was actually lovely outside for once. So Nautical seemed appropriate.
Here are a few of the watercolors I'm practicing on. Some are photo's from Pinterest, others from the magnificently talented paperfashion.net. I own none of the rights to these I was just practicing with them the images originally belong to their owners I've just been practicing coloring them. I wanted to share them with you...

from paperfashion.net

an illustration of a picture on pinterest.com of Christina Ricci

from paperfashion.net

from a photo on pinterest.com

Please remember these are practices. I hope that after a while we can all see improvement in the skills I'm trying to work on.

Keep it Fierce

Jlivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful...