Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Yes Huge Update.

Okay so it's been a while. So here is a huge update. With straight hair from my asymmetrical cut to the new hair. Some random photos of food, people,clothes and more. Pretty Hodge podge. Hope your holiday season is being bright. Only another week.

Although I'm clothing obsessed I'd like to say that really the holiday season is truly about family, giving, and being with the ones you love. Regardless of your religion this time of the year is instilled in us to be special. So we might as well take advantage of being able to being with friends and families and give thanks for the healthy people in your life. The things and people, events and moments that make life smile worthy.

Keep smiling my friends, keep smiling.

Another Alter Ego project


My final for Art, white charcoal on black paper

A alter ego piece for Art

Love the face on this. Doing your research really helps bring out the best when rendering costumes.

random




My curls straightened before the drastic cut.




New NYC lipstick

Modeling the circle skirt

Oh Goodness my new hair, I'm in love with this cut. Who knew I could pull off a faux hawk.

Yeah the shoes and a 5$ skirt from Forever 21+

Shawl collar cardigan. Forever 21 Straight size

Age, struggle, rebellion can and is beautiful.

Oh yes the circle skirts I made these last two weeks!!

The shoe collection. Corduroy booties from ALDO, Faux taupe leather boots from Avenue, and vintage turtle smoking slipper from etsy.

My new pieces on a model with the Mui Mui shoes I cannot afford and will never have. But that is alright. Because they are unimportant.

These are pieces of clothing I've either made, revamped or already own. ( the two skirts I made from free fabric, the dice corset is super old flannel, the white shirt is a white shirt, and the gold button and sweater ribbed sweater from the eighties was taken from a dress to a sweater by the sewing machine)
Give Back
Hug a Tree
Hug a Bear they're just grumpy
Tell your friends how much they mean to you
Call a parent, grandparent or sibling if available
Cry a little
Remember good times, bad times, then move on and create new moments
And Keep it Fierce

Jlivia

Happy Holidays

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage turtle slippers, love-love-love the hair & the age/struggle/rebellion and the b&W alter ego piece are amazing. Keep it up, you have got some skills!! Smooches- HEather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. I miss you super loads. When we meet up I'll wear a homemade circle skirt, turtle vintage and killer errings!! I'm morphing into me!! And I'm liking it.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful...